A unique non-metallic, direct-glue solution for performance and therapy. The benefits of FLEXX®:
- 40% lighter than forged aluminum shoes
- Built with abrasive grit concentrated at ground surfaces for wear and traction (patent pending)
- Built with NEW grABS™ technology (pat. app.) on the hoof side for the strongest adhesive bond available
- 2x better wear than forged aluminum shoes
- Same, tight dimensions as forged aluminum shoes / built with a crease
- Lower profile provides better frog contact with ground, allowing it to absorb load to remove some of the burden on hoof walls
- Better concussion reduction than aluminum and steel
- Bio-mimics™ the natural hoof wall.
All Sound Horse FLEXX® shoes are built without a toe grab or hardened wear plate, allowing our unique urethane shoes to protect the natural hoof wall and bio-mimic™ normal wear patterns.
Each shoe also features a thin, metal wire that provides additional shaping and support while retaining flexibility.
For adult horses in training and competition, FLEXX® Sport shoes restore natural hoof function and enhance performance.